Tuesday, March 24, 2015

easily my favorites

It's easy to say that hiking, spring, Sunday walks, happy tree blossoms, and just nature in general have become my new favorites. I just can't get enough. I welcomed the first days of spring this weekend by hiking the Y with Bronte, free Rita's Italian ice, cabin adventures & more hiking to Stewart Falls with wardieee friends (where we survived an ice avalanche. yikes), and then our annual Sunday walk with my girl Bronte to see those happy trees (can you tell we like adventuring together. we do)

Trevor, Graham, Claire, Courtney, Amy, Mikelle, Cathy, & Josh. 

on top of the Y where we soaked in every ounce of that glorious sunshine. 


Amidst all of the school work & learning, these things are what make me happy. 
Look for the good & you will find it. i promise. happy day!

No comments: