Tuesday, April 7, 2015

sunshine getaway

The Provo weather was playin' games on me so I headed down south to stg & vegas for some weekend sun with the fam fam. We spent a few days at the LV Worldmark swimming, floating in the lazy river, playing hilarious games of "around the world" ping pong, and UNO. oh. and eating loads of Blue Bell ice cream & cadbury eggs (i'm a BIG fan). 




Any day with Brigs is a good day.

We kind of got stuck in vegas with car probs but spent the rest of the weekend at Bronson's baseball games, tried to watch conference in a small hotel room with 8 people (yeah..i'm relistening to it. I love conference!), & spent time with my crazzzy siblings and momma. I'm sure thankful for them and that I got to get away before finals and spend some time with them & the sunshine. Family is what it really is all about and was a major pattern in conference. The family is eternal and of God. And i'm so overwhelmed with joy that I get to be with mine forever. 

No comments: